Courses and Seminars on Algebraic Statistics for Computational Biology
- Math 275 at U.C. berkeley, by Lior Pachter and Bernd Sturmfels (Fall 2004).
- Special Topics Class, Facultad de Matematica, Astronomica y Fisica at the
University of Cordoba, organized by Juan Tirao with lectures by Lior Pachter (Spring 2005)
- Math 662 (section 100) at Texas A&M University, by Leonid Fukshansky, Luis Garcia and Maurice Rojas (Summer 2005)
- Math 295 at Duke University, by Ruriko Yoshida (Fall 2005).
- Seminar on algebraic statistics at the Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics, by Alexander Schliep (Winter 2005).
- Seminar in algebraic statistics and tropical geometry at the University of Olso, by Kristian Ranestad (Fall 2005).
- Seminar on algebra and biology at TU Kaiserslautern, by Andreas Gathmann (Winter 2005).
- Special Topics Class, Department of Statistics at the University of Chicago, by Mathias Drton (Spring 2006).
- Math 127 at U.C. Berkeley, by Bernd Sturmfels (Spring 2006).
- Graduate Course at Aarhus University, by Anders Nedergaard Jensen and Niels Lauritzen (Spring 2006).
- Algebraic Statistics Short Course at Harvard University, by Seth Sullivant, May 30--June 2 2006.
- Reading seminar on algebraic statistics and computational biology at the University of Kentucky, by Ruriko Yoshida (Fall 2006).
- Seminar on algebraic statistics for computational biology at the Alfred Renyi Institute of Mathematics (Fall 2006).
- Algebraic and Complex Geometry Seminar at Leibniz University, Hannover (Winter 2006/2007).
- Algebraic statistics minicourse at the Euler Institute for Discrete Mathematics and its Applications, by Seth Sullivant, June 25--29 2006.